1. What do you most like about taking part in Open Studios?
This will be my first one.
2. What piece of work, product or item are you most looking forward to showing and why?
I'm working on three new editions of flower screen prints which will (hopefully) be shown for the first time at the forthcoming open studios event.
3. What’s the best thing about your studio space?
It's a quiet well equipped place to work, other artists and craftspeople to exchange ideas with if I need it.
4. What one thing in your studio that would you save in a fire?
Tough one, the computer has a lot of work going back years, then there are some paintings that represent much work too.
5. Whose studio would you be visiting if you had the time?
In Yorkshire Artspace, I visit Neil Woodall and Ross, in all the world in all of time Hans Memling, Van Eyck, Leonardo da Vinci, Giovanni Belinni, Piero Dela Francesca etc
6. What are you working on at the moment?
The aforementioned screen print designs.
7. What inspires you?
The magic of painting
8. Are you taking part in any other events or exhibitions in the coming months?
One of my prints is on the cover of the catalogue of Aldburgh Contemporary Arts upcoming print exhibition. Have been offered a solo exhibition at the The Park View Green art centre in Beijing when I'm ready, probably next year.